High growth portfolio for investors who are comfortable with higher levels of volatility and have a longer investment timeframe
- Actively Managed, meaning the portfolio is regularly monitored to seek out opportunities in world markets
- By using Separately Managed Accounts, every investor has their own individual portfolio, managed by Nucleus Wealth. This means that all dividends, distributions and franking credits are captured within your portfolio
- Blend of assets that are tactically managed within the minimum and maximum weighting range of the portfolio ie. max 90% share exposure. Target allocations are shown in the following pie chart
- Full ethical overlay, allowing you to exclude themes you don’t support from your portfolio
- Minimum Investment is $200,000
- Benchmark is Australian Inflation (CPI) + 4.5%
- Our investment management fee is 0.64% of your account balance per annum
- There are additional platform and administration fees which vary with investment size and asset type
- A full break down of all fees is provided during our onboarding process, and before you make a decision.
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. The above returns are per annum, as of May 31st 2021 and after investment fees (of 0.64%) but before administration fees (variable, available on our client portal and FAQs). Inception returns are per annum from 31 July 2017. You can view our full performance reports here.