High growth portfolio for investors who are comfortable with higher levels of volatility and have a longer investment timeframe
- Actively Managed, meaning the portfolio is regularly monitored to seek out opportunities in world markets
- By using Separately Managed Accounts, every investor has their own individual portfolio, managed by Nucleus Wealth. This means that all dividends, distributions and franking credits are captured within your portfolio
- Blend of assets that are tactically managed within the minimum and maximum weighting range of the portfolio ie. max 90% share exposure. Target allocations are shown in the following pie chart
- Full ethical overlay, allowing you to exclude themes you don’t support from your portfolio
- Minimum Investment is $10,000
- Benchmark is Australian Inflation (CPI) + 4.5%
Total fees are typically around 1% p.a, consisting of:
- 0.64% investment fee
- 0.10-0.33% administration fee (depending on balance)
- Fees vary based on account and portfolio type. A full tailored fee breakdown is available to you within the Walk The World Fund portal prior to any investment.
Past performance is not an indication of future performance. The above returns are per annum, as of March 31st 2021 and after investment fees (of 0.64%) but before administration fees (variable, available on our client portal and FAQs). Inception returns are per annum from 31 July 2017. You can view our full performance reports here.