- After 30 years of boom, the Chinese property development market is going bust.
- Signature policies of “three red lines” and “common prosperity” has triggered it.
- The goals are social equity, demographic dividend and ending capital misallocation.
- State of the market.
- State of policy supports.
- Triggers and futures moves.
- Iron ore and metals.
- Investment implications.
Take us on your daily commute! Nucleus Investment Insights is available in Podcast form on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms.
Sam Kerr is a Senior Financial Advisor at Nucleus Wealth.