With the Australian property market in major flux, we take an on-the-ground look at what’s happening within the broader lending market, affordability and the differences in small vs large developers.
- Pressures ramping up on borrowers in second tier lending market
- Tax office collection activity, including director penalty notices
- Rise of incomplete property scenarios
- Liquidity in market encouraging less sophisticated lenders to take large risk whilst chasing a race to the bottom on rates
- General view as to why Oak doesn’t engage in true development lending, and some of the scenarios they are seeing
- Investment implications
Take us on your daily commute! Nucleus Investment Insights is available in Podcast form on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms.
Sam Kerr is a Senior Financial Advisor at Nucleus Wealth.