In this episode of Nucleus Wealth Empower, Nucleus Wealth’s Head of Operations Shelley George is joined by our Head of Investment Damien Klassen to discuss what inflation is, and why too much, or too little can be a negaitve for the economy.
Empowering you to develop money and investing as tools for living your fullest life.
If you’d like to learn more about our view, you can read our articles on inflation:
Take us on your daily commute! Nucleus Wealth Empower is available in Podcast form on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 1:35 What is inflation?
- 6:27 Are inflation and deflation bad?
- 10:45 What causes inflation?
- 12:14 Why we haven’t seen inflation in recent years
- 18:35 Is inflation back?
- 24:38 Why inflation’s important to investors
- 26:38 What we’re doing with our inflation view
- 29:04 Hedging your investment bets
- 30:53 The relationship between inflation in different countries
Shelley George is Head of Operations at Nucleus Wealth.