- Current economic conditions superficially good (e.g. best labour market in generations).
- Outlook poor due to rising inflation and interest rates.
- Cost of living pressure biting (e.g. petrol, rents, food).
- Lots of factors out of Labor’s control (international re. inflation, RBA re. interest rates).
- Economy set to deteriorate sharply as household consumption dives.
- Labor likely to be blamed when proverbial hits the fan.
- Risks Labor once again being tagged as “poor economic managers”.
Take us on your daily commute! Nucleus Investment Insights is available in Podcast form on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms.
Sam Kerr is a Senior Financial Advisor at Nucleus Wealth.