In this week’s investment podcast, Nucleus Wealth’s Chief Economist Leith van Onselen, Head of Investments Damien Klassen, and Head of Advice Tim Fuller investigate if 10 years of Australian budget deficits actually matter
- Key budget parameters & investment implications
- No more big New Zealand
- Labour market tightening and unemployment
- How stimulatory is the budget?
- Debt levels being a political football
- Bringing back big Australia
- How the budget impacts asset allocation
- Land prices, stamp duty & property taxes
Take us on your daily commute! Nucleus Investment Insights is available in Podcast form on iTunes and all major Android Podcast Platforms.
Tim Fuller is Head of Advice at Nucleus Wealth.