Nucleus Wealth’s Head of Investments Damien Klassen was featured in a Fund Manager Q&A today with Livewire Markets focused on Nucleus having called the possibility of Coronavirus causing widespread crashes in January when there were just 400 cases. Livewire note what’s happened since:
In just 9 weeks, those 400 cases have exploded to over 400,000 cases and nearly 20,000 deaths globally, leading to economic disruptions that have decimated markets worldwide and unleashed extreme levels of volatility.
- How bad could it get for Australia?
- Why did you move to cash?
- How does it play out from here?
- How might the banks fare?
- What’s the best and worst-case for residential property?
- What will show it’s time to buy?
- What sectors will look good for the recovery?
- What will you buy when it’s time..?