We are proud to announce that Nucleus Wealth has again been named a finalist in the upcoming 2020 ifa Excellence Awards in the “Innovator of the Year – Company” category.
It’s been a big year for Nucleus Wealth. We:
- Had our third birthday in July: marking 3 years of fund performance that we’re really proud of,
- Passed funds under management (FUM) of $100 million
- Called the COVID-19 crash,
- Added 5 new people to our team: including our Head of Operations Shelley George to work with financial advisers and accountants to bring our products to their clients, and increase our network of full advice providers for our clients, and
- Launched our digital advice white label product to help financial advisers service the traditionally challenging low balance market.
We’ve done all this because we want to bring trust and innovation back to finance. We believe technology has evolved to the point where retail clients can access the personalisation and quality of institutional products cost-effectively. Doing so means better outcomes for them.
Innovation is a core part of Nucleus Wealth. We know a lot of companies say that, and it’s almost a prerequisite of doing business these days, but it’s a value we really try to live. Being nominated in this category is a huge validation of what we’re trying to do at Nucleus Wealth, and we are extremely proud and grateful for it.
Thanks to everyone involved in bringing a unique and tailored, quality investment solution to the market.
Particular thanks to all of our clients who backed our vision.
The awards take place the evening of October 29 as a live broadcast and registration is free for independent financial advisers and firms